Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Break

I had a great winter break ! I spent time with friends and family. I hosted two parties. A Christmas party and a New Year's Party. It was a lot of hard work but I as well as the rest of my friends and family had a good time. We ate a lot of great food that my Dad cooked. The turkey was especially good along with his famous pastelios.
The Jefferson Demos boys Varsity had a tournament over at Huntington Park High School. We ended up with a 2 win & 2 losses record. The boys played very hard and are improving dramatically compared to last year. We have a total of 3 wins this season and are looking forward to improving our record this year. We have a home game this Friday versus Manuel Arts high school. Hopefully we will be victorious and all of the Jefferson community will come out to support us. I will keep you posted as the season goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment